This workshop is meant for mothers and daughters (ages 11-14) who wish to strengthen and deepen their connection.
In her early teen years, your t tidaughter is on the verge of adolescence, and even if it doesn't seem so, she needs your support, understanding, love and validation more than ever. This special period in her life grants a unique opportunity to preserve your close and strong connection so it can become an anchor during this turbulenme.
Our aim is to help you not just survive the teenage years, but thrive.
Through Mothers and Daughters Workshop, you will:
- Make room for more playfulness and creativity in your connection.
- Experience various ways of communication including non-verbal ones.
- Strengthen your bond as part of an empowering female circle.
- Develop a broader understanding of the complexity of teenage years.
- Acquire tools to build a stronger and closer connection.
How We Do It:
We will host a group of mothers and daughters from your circle of friends via online video-conferencing. Each mother-daughter pair will join the group from the comfort and safety of their home. The workshop consists of four sessions over a period of a few weeks.
Each session is an hour and a half long.
1. Positive Communication- The Affirming Look
Through mutual and group exercises, you will get an opportunity to see yourself and each other in a refreshing perspective.
2. Acroyoga Workshop – Trust and Playfulness
An exciting fun yoga practice with a twist that allows you to experience your relationship through physical partner work.
3. Photography Workshop – The Visual Mode
We will use the camera as a tool to express, connect and communicate through images.
4. Design Workshop – Creative Collaboration
Have you ever asked yourself what you have in common? What makes your connection unique? Guided by questions like these, you will take part in a creative process that will culminate in a personal design project.